CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Sister Weekend!

Thursday night my Mom drove the girls out to our house for a Hagan sister weekend. We had a great time spending time together, it's been way to long since the 3 of us girls have just hung out! So sat morning we spent a little time updating out sister pics! Here are a couple:

Me and Tay

Alex and I


After our photo shoot at the house we headed out for some lunch and shopping! Here is Alex wishing she was a little older


For lunch we ate at Mimi's Cafe, here we are waiting for our table.
It was great hanging out with my Sister's! We will definitely do it more often!!!

5 comments:

mrs_jpyatt said...

OOOO OOOO and it looks like you went to xi too! Love that store, or any store like it!

Anonymous said...

Looks like a fun weekend! Thanks for the birthday wish! :)

Nic and Jessica Despain Family said...

All you girls are so pretty! how are you corie? your house is looking great

Alvin & Jessica Pease said...

your bangs are soo cute! i so need to update my hair...
you girls are soo beautiful!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your hair! Seeing it makes me want to get bangs! =) YOu look so great! And I say your sister Taylor in Heber a couple weekends ago... I couldn't believe how tall she is. YOu girls are all so cute! Sisters are the bes
t!