CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Home Update...

First off, let me introduce you to one of our neighbors...meet Hank! He lives next door, and never fails to greet me every morning before I leave for work. Anyways on to house projects:

Alot of the projects we have been working on have been outside and garage projects. Kev is creating his dream garage (he definitely has the space! 5 car garage.) We started off with white walls covered in dirty shelves, so Kevin ripped them all out and re-painted the walls yellow or "Lions Mane" to be exact. Now he is working on building his own cabinets, and is doing a fantastic job! They are not finished, but it sure is a great start!!!




Kevin and his Dad have been busy planting shrubs around the house, we also put in some different citrus trees..

Here is our first little baby!

and they just keep comin! Look at those little cuties...lol

Here is a small portion of the back yard, we are going be be planting grass where it steps up and there is a little fire pit up there as well. (Great for roasting marshmallows!) We have many more things we are working on right now, i'll keep ya posted!

3 comments:

Sean and Karaden Lodder said...

man things are really shaping up I'm really impressed Kevin is doing great on the garage. I'm afraid that is what Sean is mustering up this summer:) can u get on my blog now or am I still a loser? tell megster I say hello she is never on GRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!! Miss u sweet thang

{nicole coombs} said...

K funny story I read your blog last night and then I had a dream about being at your house and you were giving me a tour and megan and her mom were there too and some other people I dont remember. Anyway I woke up and was like thats wierd I just had a dream about Corie and Kevins house haha Must be cause I am pregnant and I always have really wierd dreams.

Anonymous said...

Hey missy! Can you send me your address? You can e-mail me at amanda.hall85@gmail.com. Oh... I need it so I can send you an invite to Jesse's baby shower! Love ya!