CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Little Decor...

So we have been working on a lot of stuff around the house and I finally decided on somewhat of a style to decorate...I have no idea what the style is exactly called, but here you go...this was our plain old fireplace before....

And here it is! It is just a start, but I think it is coming alright...

Close up of the side pictures (Target! Love that store)


Oh and here is just some jars I got a Pier 1 I thought were cute....Hope everyone has a great weekend!!!



4 comments:

mrs_jpyatt said...

I love the jars so so cute! Looks like you've been busy! Love the color on the wall too!

Anonymous said...

I love those jars! Target has some of THE cutest wall hangings. I like the way it all turned out! One of these days we'll come out and see your new place!

Sean and Karaden Lodder said...

ADORABLE...i would call it Pottery Barn/ french traditional/ chabby chic...hows that whatever it is I'm lovin it so crisp! miss u love
:(

Nic and Jessica Despain Family said...

Looks great Corie! Want to come do my house next LOL!!