CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Surprise!!!

Saturday Kev and I drove out to Fountain Hills for my Grandma's surprise birthday party! She will be 60 January 27Th. She was SO surprised when she walked in the door and just busted out in tears! The party was great...Good food, good friends, good family! Here is my Aunt April, the birthday girl herself, and me!

The Party

My precious Angel Ali

My cousin Caleb, this is the best picture I got of him....he's very energetic!

Blondies!

Jake scarfing down some cake, it was amazing by the way.

Another big surprise my Aunt Denise. She lives in Oregon so we don't get to see her that often. So she flew out to surprise my Grandma! It was so awesome to see her, we all wish she could have stayed longer! But we'll see in you March!

0 comments: