CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Late Christmas Post

Well it's kinda late, but I hope everyone had an wonderful Christmas! Kevin was working Christmas Eve, so I met up with my Dad and did some shopping, then headed to Fountain Hills to see my Mom and Sisters and open gifts. Christmas morning we slept in, then I made a big Christmas breakfast and we opened up our gifts from each other. After that we headed over to the Camp's house to celebrate Christmas with Kev's whole family! Connie and Dave made us an AMAZING Christmas dinner! It was so good to see Aunt's, Uncle's, and Cousin's that live out of state!!! Here are some of us girls: Kara, Meg, Me, Sarah, and little Lucinda! Kev and I got some awesome gifts from both our parents! Thanks Mom's and Dad's for everything!!!!

0 comments: