CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 8, 2008

Slumber Party!!!

So we were up in Heber this weekend and we got to visit with my Dad and Tayler, but sadly did not get to see my Mom and Alex because they were in Fountain Hills at the condo. On our way down we swung in and picked up Alex so she could spend the night at our house. Sunday Alex helped me grocery shop, then we took a dip in the pool. That night Kevin took us on a date to PF Changs! It was soooo good, Kevin taught Alex how to use chop sticks! We had a blast so much fun! After dinner was bath time for Alex and after I made Root beer floats for us!! YUM YUM

Alex fully enjoying her root beer float

So after desert we went upstairs to watch a movie, and what would a movie be without POPCORN! Alex HAD to have popcorn with the movie, so here she is sharing with me...lol


Miss Alex with her huge bowl of popcorn, getting all over our bed....lol. It was worth it, we love having her spend time with us!!!



2 comments:

Alvin & Jessica Pease said...

Your little sister is sooo dang cute! i cant believe how grown up she looks. And your house is decorated soo cute, you need to put more pics up of it.
luv ya-Jessie

Anonymous said...

I COMPLETELY forgot that last weekend was the member guest! I was thinking it was this weekend! Oh Lordy! Wish we could have met up! Hope you guys had fun!