CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 8, 2008

Alone, Alone, Alone

So for the very first time, in a year of living in my home, I stayed ALONE Thursday night. Kevin had gone up to Heber with his dad Thursday morning, and I was leaving Friday with his Mom. So yes, I am a HUGE baby, but it was very very sad staying all by myself. After I turned all the lights on in the house, and locked and checked the doors and windows about 5 times. I packed my stuff for the weekend, talked on the phone with Tayler for a while, and took advantage being alone and watched girly movies that Kevin hates...So, I am not looking forward to do that anytime soon!

1 comments:

Sean and Karaden Lodder said...

OMG your sister has gotten so big you were always so cute with your family:) mmm...and I love root beer floats wish we lived closer to you guys so we could all hang out:(