CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Pool Party!!!

Sunday Kevin and I drove to Fountain Hills for my Papa John's birthday/pool party! We had such a good time swimming with the whole family.
Here are the kids playing in the water fountain, Alex, Paul, Jake, and Caleb

Alex and Kevin


Most of the gang




Me and Kev





My beautiful Mother and Me!



Alex the Mermaid!


Adam and Jake




And last but not least the birthday boy himself, My Papa John! He just turned 60! Looks awesome huh...Papa John and my Dad hanging out in the shade, trying not to get splashed...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure that water is SO refreshing especially this time of year!

Alvin & Jessica Pease said...

Hey Corie,
of course i am going to be in heber for the 4th! im sooo excited. ill for sure go down to the field and find all you girls! i cant wait to see everyone, its been way too long.