CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 16, 2008

Father's Day Weekend

Happy Fathers Day Dad!!! This is my Dad, Bret Shawn Hagan. My dad has 4 loves: My Mom, Me, Tayler, and Alex. For the past 21 years he has been there through the: Barbie dolls, makeup, killed every bug with a mile of us, unclogged the blond hair from the vacuum, he has learned how to blow dry, braid, and curl hair, and has every line and song in "The little Mermaid" memorized. He has always been there for us, I love him so much.

Kevin and I had a blast hanging out with my family all weekend. After dinner Sat. night we hung out at the house, playing games, and watching movies.

Here is Alex, showing off her fat lip she got after tripping and falling flat on her face...poor baby.


Me and Kev


3 AMIGOS!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was good to see you guys! The timing couldn't have been better! Next time we'll have to get something to eat. That would make for better conversation than the gas station! Thanks again for the dress and bubble maker! She is fascinated with the bubbles!

Camron and Lonna Connolly said...

You look Awesome! as if thats anything new though! You guys make a great couple! Ouch can you imagine what your babies would look like if you had kids!!! I'd keep my kids away from yours:) Geed to hear from you. Stay in touch! Lonna