CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Kris's 50th!

Saturday night we went to Kevin's Aunt Kris's 50th birthday party, we ate and danced all night. It was a blast!!! Here is Kris and her daughter Kara.

Me and my honey!!

Ok, I am sure everyone will agree with me when I say, Megan! This picture of you rocks! You are so beautiful! Wes you don't look so bad yourself!


I was so glad to finally meet Kara's husband Sean, he's such a nice guy. It was so good visiting with them, I can't wait to go see there new house in Utah!

Me and Meg!



Megan and Kara


Go Mark! Go Mark! Uncle Mark was tearing it up on the dance floor!


They had a band come and play they were really good, everyone had a great time dancing.
Oh yeah Connie!!!


Here is just a group shot of everyone dancing









1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is it really possible for Megan to take a bad picture? I mean seriously? LOL