CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I've been Tagged!

3 Joys
1. Soaking up the sun! I love living in Arizona and being able to relax after work by floating in the pool getting some sun.
2. My family, my Mom, Dad, Tayler and Alex. I am so lucky to have such a loving family.
3. Last but definitely not least, Kevin! He is such thoughtful and sweet person, he brings so much joy to my life.
3 Fears
1. Ok, so this is kinda lame but I am so afraid of the dark! Every night I have to race up the stairs to turn the bedroom light on, because Kevin likes to shut all the lights off in the house to scare me...
2. I really hate bugs, anything creepy crawly.
3. I am not to fond of flying in airplanes. Although I feel very safe with my dad in his plane, flying commercial freaks me out! We flew to Cali. last year and my 4 year old sister was holding my hand telling me it was ok! lol
3 Goals
1. Someday I will want to be married and have kids, I hope to be a great Wife and Mother.
2. Spend more time with my family, they live a few hours away which makes it hard to find time to go see them.
3. Lately I have been running, but I am really not that great. So I would love to be able to run at least a few miles without stopping.
3 Obsessions/Collections
1. Decorating, I am OBSESSED with decorating my house, I am constantly looking for something else to decorate.
2. I am non-stop looking up recipes! I love cooking for Kevin, and I try and make different things all the time.
3. I can't think of a third one so I will just say my honey Kevin!
3 Random Facts
1. I am hungry right now.
2. I just watched "The Goonies".
3. I bought the cutest shoes yesterday! (actually 2 pairs)

So I am suppose to tag 5 people, but my people have already done this, except one. Hanna McCabe! I tag you!

3 comments:

Alvin & Jessica Pease said...

Corie!! can i just say the picture on the side thing of you is so cool! you are just so beautimus. Anyhow are you going to your lil sisters game on friday?? i hope you are so we can catch up!

{nicole coombs} said...

So cute blog. How are you guys doing? Were are you living? its been forever since I saw you. I think I would always run into you at DQ in Heber haha. I love ice cream.

{nicole coombs} said...

Oh and I just wanted to let you know I am adding you guys to my blog list hope thats ok.