CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 30, 2009









Dear Tayler,

Congratulation's Graduate! I first want to say how proud I am of you. You have worked so hard these past four years to be an exceptional student, and an incredible athlete. It's amazing watching you grow up and turn into this beautiful young woman. I always thought you would be just like me...was I wrong or what? I don't think we could be more opposite if we tried. I pray that you stay independent, a leader, strong willed, dedicated, and beautiful on the inside as you are you out, as these are the things that I admire most about you. I know that you will be successful in everything you do. This past year we have had a lot of sadness, heartache, and disappointments in our lives, and now our family is changed forever. I will always be here for you...I am and will always remain your friend, your big sis, I am your biggest fan. I love you more than anything.

Love Always,

Corie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats to Tayler for graduating! Your such a nice big sister writing her a letter like that! :)

{nicole coombs} said...

Your sister is a cutie! Crazy that she is already graduated! I am really starting to feel old!

Matt n Jessica said...

Hey Corie,
I found your blog, as I know you said you peek at mine to see the kiddos which I need updated pics. Anyway your letter to Tayler is very sweet! What a good big sis you are!