CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving!

For Thanksgiving we went to Kevin's Aunt Kris and Uncle Brad's house, we had an awesome time spending time with family and eating amazing food! Speaking of food, here are my dishes I brought to dinner my very first green bean casserole, and my awesome awesome olive cheese bread. Well I can't exactly call it mine...I got it from www.thepioneerwoman.com she has amazing recipes!



Look at these cute girly's!


Simon, Meg, and Wes relaxing and watching the game.



Look at these beauty's!!!


We were so glad to have Grandma Fran and Simon back home in Arizona!!!


The boys waiting for dinner


Mark and Jodee!


The girls hard at work in the kitchen.
Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Our Thanksgiving looked a lot like that...all the women piled in the kitchen and the boys around the TV watching the game! LOL...I keep saying the roles will be reversed next year...wishful thinking on my part I guess!

Alvin & Jessica Pease said...

It looks like you had a great thanksgiving! you are just soo beautimus!! also im still waiting for pics of your new house!!! luv ya...

Sean and Karaden Lodder said...

Hey girlie...looks like you had alot of fun, I'm glad you took pics cause it feels like I was there ...almost:( but hey we will be there for Christmas. Can't wait till then:)