CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 13, 2008

Weekend Update

Saturday: I woke up early and headed over to Megan's house and we went to a community garage sale. We had a lot of fun, and got some good stuff. Then we were off to Zach and Kim's house to watch the ASU game. Although Kim and I mostly played cards while the guys screamed at the tv. Then we went to RA for some awesome sushi!!!

Sunday: While Kevin cleaned out the garage, I went to Scottsdale Fashion Square to meet up with my Mom, Sisters, and Aunt. Then it was home for a nice nap, lol.

Monday: So I didn't have to work today because of Columbus Day, lol. Not really sure anyone else had off work, but i'll take it! Anyways, I spent most of the day packing up the house because we are MOVING!!! We just got everything finalized and we are moving into a new house! We are really excited about it, i'll post pictures as soon as we get settled in. So after I got bored of packing I decided to do a little Halloween decorating! So that was my fun filled weekend. I hope everyone had a great one as well!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was lucky like you and didn't have to work on Columbus day either! In fact it was a four day weekend for me and D! Where is your new place gonna be?

Sean and Karaden Lodder said...

hey sista...that's awesome your moving into a new home. I hope when I come home for Christmas you'll be settled in and have some pics:)I love those pimpkins are those yours?